Western NY Goodreads Book Club
Did you know that we’ve been offering an online book club for the past few months? Did you know that it lets you connect with readers from all over Western New York and discuss a selection of popular and engrossing titles chosen by librarians from the area? This club meets virtually, on your time, wherever you are! Just join, read, and comment. If you haven’t already joined, why not? With 3 new books to choose from every month, there’s certain to be something you want to talk about!
- Join us in the Goodreads group Western NY Book Club (find us on Goodreads).
- Read. Each month, we’ll have a fiction, a nonfiction, and a kids’ selection. Read one, all, or skip around.
- Comment. Join our discussions with readers from all across WNY! Feel free to comment on selections from previous months and keep the conversation going!
February’s Selections are:
- Fiction: Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
- Nonfiction: Death in the City of Light: The serial killer of Nazi-occupied Paris by David King
- Kids’: Front Desk by Kelly Yang
March’s Selections are:
- Fiction: American Spy by Lauren Wilkinson
- Nonfiction: Lessons From Lucy: The simple joys of an old, happy dog by Dave Barry
- Kids’: Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech