Book in a Box Early Literacy Kits
Niagara University is excited to announce that our new, re-imagined Books, Balls, and Blocks now called, Book in a Box- is back–and sent right to your house!
Book in a Box is designed for children ages four months to five years old, and is a free, exciting way to bring fun games, stories, art activities, and developmental screenings to your child(ren) while remaining safe.
** Supplies are limited- we had such a great response last time that we had to cap registration. So, please complete your registration (NU website and screenings) soon.
Below are more specific details about Book in a Box.
How it works:
- Register your child(ren) online (www.niagara.edu/bookinabox)
- Complete both Ages and Stages questionnaires online. Following the completion of your registration, a link will be provided to you- there is a one week timeline to complete both ages and stages screenings for each registered child.
- Wait for the arrival of your box.
- Have fun!
Inside the Box:
- A developmentally appropriate book for your child.
- Large and fine motor activities that correspond with the book.
- Art activity with supplies.
- Early literacy activities.
- And more!