Pet Picture Bookmark Contest
Is your pet cuter than this cat? Do they deserve to be on a bookmark given to all NTPL Summer Reading Club participants? Give them the chance to shine—Enter our contest today!!!
Have your pet featured on bookmarks we’ll pass out to every participant of this year’s Summer Reading Club, Tails and Tales!
To enter, please send a .jpg or .png file of your picture with your name & age, library card number, photographer (if different than entrant’s name) and pet’s name to email@example.com by May 8th. Entries will be judged by a panel of staff; the winner will be announced on May 22.
If you win, your pet’s photo will be featured on the NTPL Summer Reading Club 2021 bookmarks handed to all participants, as well as other promotional materials, online and in-house. You will also receive special, limited edition versions of the bookmark and any other materials we make using your photo.
Open to all NTPL cardholders of all ages. For full rules, please pick up the bookmark in the library or see below.
- You (or the adult entering for you if you are under 5) must be a North Tonawanda Public Library cardholder in good standing.
- Your pet must be pictured with a book. It’s Summer Reading Club, after all! Please no raunchy titles. The judges reserve the right to decide an entry is inappropriate to be handed out to the public.
- Your pet can be furry, scaly, fluffy, a stuffed toy, or even a friend’s pet. It just has to be a domestic animal! Please do not try to take a picture of wildlife with a book—this is dangerous. If the pet in question does not belong to you, you must receive permission from their owner.
- The picture must be submitted as a jpg or png and must able to be turned into a bookmark. You’ll stand a higher chance of winning if the picture’s a rectangle rather than a square. Bookmarks will be shaped exactly like this one!
- By entering, you agree that you will allow NTPL to use your photo for promotional materials for Summer Reading Club 2021, Tails and Tales, both in-house and online. If you are under 18, a parent must approve your entry.